About the processing of your personal data.
2. Data Responsible
Bredana Axcite is the party responsible for processing personal data received from you, and we ensure that the processing of your personal data complies with applicable legislation. You can contact Bredana Axcite here:
Bredskifte Allé 11
8210 Aarhus V
3. Personal Data
Personal data covers all information that can be used to identify an individual, including but not limited to, first name and surname, age, gender, home address or any other physical address, e-mail address or other contact information, regardless of whether it relates to the private residence or place of work of the person in question.
As a general rule, you can access the website without telling us who you are or providing any personal data about yourself.
However, we do need certain details about you in order to be able to work with you, and supply you with the relevant information you have requested.
Our website collects and processes information on you when you:
- Navigate around the website
- Send an enquiry via the website
- Subscribe to our newsletter
- Download material
- Sign up for our seminars and other events
- Submit a job application
- Via our website, we only collect the personal data that is needed to provide the service you have requested.
5. Enquiries via the website
When you submit an enquiry – such as a contact form – via the website, we register your name, company name, telephone number and e-mail address. This information is used in order to process your enquiry as efficiently as possible.
This information is recorded in Bredana Axcite's systems – including our CRM (Customer Relationship Management)[C1] system.
Bredana Axcite employees have access to this information.
When you subscribe to Bredana Axcite's newsletter, the following information will be registered: name, company name and e-mail address.
By subscribing to Bredana Axcite's newsletter, you provide consent for Bredana Axcite to process your personal data including your name, e-mail and other information in accordance with applicable legislation.
The information you provide (name, company name and e-mail address) will be registered in Bredana Axcite´s systems – including our CRM system and our newsletter distribution system.
You may withdraw your consent at any time by unsubscribing to the newsletter, simply by clicking on the link in the newsletter. You personal data will then be retained for 24 months before being deleted. We do this in order to ensure that we do not subsequently send you information after you have unsubscribed to the newsletter.
When you sign up for an event, we register the following information: your name, company name, telephone number and e-mail address.
We need this information to, among other things, plan the seminar and know exactly how many participants will attend. The information will also be used to follow-up the seminar in question if we want to send out things such as an evaluation scheme or material from the seminar.
The information (name, company name, telephone and e-mail address) will be registered in Bredana Axcite´s systems – including our CRM system.
Bredana Axcite employees have access to this information.
Once you have signed up for a seminar or another event at Bredana Axcite, you give your consent that pictures from the seminar or event may be used for marketing Bredana Solutions on, among other things, social media.
8. Downloading material
When you download material – such as e-books – we register the following information: your name, company name, and e-mail address.
We use this information to market the services of Bredana Axcites, to the extent permitted by you.
This information (name, company name and e-mail address) will be registered in Bredana Axcite´s systems – including our CRM system.
9. Ordering printed material
When you order a book or some other type of printed material from Bredana Axcite, we process the information you have sent to the company in connection with your order, including your name, address, e-mail and telephone number. We process your personal data so that we can register that you are interested in the topic covered by the book – and can then follow up by phone or other methods.
Bredana Axcite retains your information for up to 12 months from the date of your order.
10. How long do we keep your personal data?
The personal data is kept for as long as is necessary to fulfil the purpose for which it was obtained.
The information can be kept for longer if it is needed to establish, defend or make a legal claim, such as in the event of an ongoing dispute, or if an unlawful action has been reported to the police. We review the information we hold on a regular basis and delete any information that is no longer required.
Bredana Axcite uses sub-processors for some tasks. For example, we use our system suppliers to send out our newsletters and external consultants to advise us on analytical and marketing-related tasks.
Bredana Axcite enters into data processing agreements with our external business partners in order to ensure that personal data is processed only in accordance with our instructions, and that all necessary measures have been taken with regard to security.
You can obtain a list of sub-processors by writing to email@example.com
12. Your rights
- You have the right to access the information we process about you.
- You have the right to have any incorrect information we hold on you corrected.
- You have the right to have information held by us and our data processors deleted (if we have shared your personal data with one). You can exercise this right by writing an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will then delete your personal data and inform our data processors (if we have shared your personal data with one) that this information should be deleted.
- You have the right to limit the amount of information we process on you.
- You may, at any time, withdraw your consent.
- You have the right, in certain instances, to object to us processing your personal data. You may also object to the use of your personal data for direct marketing purposes.
- You can exercise your rights by contacting Bredana Axcite by mail at email@example.com
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with Datatilsynet (The Danish Data Protection Agency) regarding our processing of your personal data. See www.datatilsynet.dk